Submitted by Iskallor on Mon, 03/09/2012 – 10:58
Is there an instance when she is known to have healed the earth? As in a place? Or an earth goddess?
What heroquests could a worshipper go on to gain powers to A) fight chaos and B) heal the earth?
Natyrsa would be the gal to see yes?
Thanks for the question
Submitted by Jeff on Fri, 07/09/2012 – 02:11.
Thanks for the question (and putting it in a format that is relatively easy to answer)!
1. Yes, there are plenty of times that Chalana Arroy has healed the earth. She healed anyone and anything she met, and I am sure that often involved earth goddesses wounded in the Gods War. Pretty much every god has a “Chalana Arroy Healed Me” story.
2. Look at the Natyrsa Chaos Foe Feat on page 149 of Sartar. But notice that her fighting of chaos is through healing, not combat.
3. That’s certainly an example.
Editor-in-Chief, Moon Design Publications
You’re looking for Votenevra
Submitted by Herve on Thu, 06/09/2012 – 16:41.
VOTENEVRA is an Ernalda Healer subcult described in “Thunder Rebels”, an A5-sized book published by Issaries in 2001 (damn, 11 years already). It says she has the power to close man-made holes, divert floods, prevent drying, melt frost, sense illness in Earth, Support plant against wind and some other cool things.
The writer mention this Goddess / Aspect has no husband and suspects she might be, in fact, VORIA under another name. Why not?
Note this heals the Earth whether it’s hurt by chaos or something else. You’re looking for a myth like “Orlanth (other God/Hero) protects Ernalda (other Goddess/Heroine) from the broos (other slimy bastards)”.
That lead me to Belveren the
Submitted by Iskallor on Sat, 08/09/2012 – 12:59.
That lead me to Belveren the chaos healer, which is what I’m after! Thank you.
I’m looking for a Heroquest that might enable the old Earth Temple in Snake Pipe Hollow to be cleansed.
- A Question About Arkati Henotheism and Arkat’s Runes (2013)
- Additional Examples of Charms, Spells, and Natural Magic/Talents
- Arkat and Grachamagacan
- Artwork for end of Starbrows Rebellion
- Boats in Pavis
- Can the Devil be worshipped like any other God? (2012)
- Circumventing Lunar Cyclism
- Confusion on women in the Cult of Yelmalio
- Conversion rules from previous Runequests to Runequest 6: a possibility?
- Crimson Bat’s Glowspot
- Cult Colours
- Do Mostali heroquest? (2012)
- Doom Guardians
- Duck Bounty
- Eleven big giant mountains and stuff….
- Employment in Pavis
- Feast of Beasts – day of week?
- Female Slorifings
- Foundchild a few questions
- Fourth Figure in the Middle Air on the Guide to Glorantha cover
- Frekor Firmfarer
- Gen Con 2013?
- Generic term for elves, dwarfs, trolls, etc.
- Getting new runes
- Guide to Glorantha-any updates?
- Guidelines for creating spells for RQ6
- Has the product production list evolved?
- I want to see the Godswall at leisure
- Lake Felster
- Larnste’s Footprint
- Lhankor Mhy Runes
- Lodril Writeup?
- Lunar Grimoires
- Lunar Imperial Clans – the Sixth Wane
- Magnetism, and magnetic north (2013)
- Male Chalana Arroy?
- Malkioni views on marriage, miscegenation, and adultery
- Man Rune
- MiG III
- No Dragonewts in Pamaltela
- Orlanthi Worship in the Lunar Empire
- Phases of the moon / EWF
- Plans to run kickstarters for future books?
- Plant Brothers
- Pool of serenity (2012)
- Population of Darjinn
- Ragnaglar, some questions (2012)
- Red Moon again– Distance
- Rune colors
- Rune Fonts (2012)
- Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes Adulthood Initiations
- So how do we play Illumination ?
- Soldiers of the Red Moon / Rune Metal Jacket
- Storm Bull Temples
- summer night length
- Tell me about the Ratuki
- The Assiday in Raibanth
- The Closing
- The Geos Rune (2012)
- The Great Boat Quest
- The Independent tribes of Prax
- The Lismelder Clan Transcript
- The Marriage of Pavis … to Ernalda?
- The Order of Bountiful Arcana (2013)
- The Order of Undeniable Righteousness
- Time Reckoning in Glorantha
- Urox Question
- Vinga devotee feats
- What ever happened to the Puma People?
- What is the Red Moon Phase in Pavis on a given day?
- What is Yelmalio?
- Where did Belintar come from? (2012)
- Which runes are associated with Heler?
- Who is the Lord of the World’s Knowledge?
- Who were the mysterious ‘gold people’ who accompanied Lord Pavis?
- Yelm in HQ2 (2013)