Submitted by Rick on Thu, 19/04/2012 – 10:14
I’ve been toying with the idea of updating my “Index to Glorantha”, which was last updated in about 2002. In particular, I’ve been thinking about just making it available online in our archives section or similar. Any suggestions?
Submitted by jorune on Sat, 19/05/2012 – 16:01.
I think a MIG III would be a great idea both in print and online. I think there are probably some great web resources out there that should collated and detailed and brought to general attention.
May the blessings of Lhankor Mhy shine upon your endeavour.
Dragon Pass Game – Hobby Japan
Submitted by Rick on Sat, 28/04/2012 – 07:59.
Alas, the Hobby Japan version of Dragon Pass is something that i do not have in my collection. Does anyone know someone who does? I’d like to get some pictures of it. The ones I have found on the web are rather disappointing thus far.
Hobby Japan Version
Submitted by Terra Incognita on Sun, 06/05/2012 – 11:54.
I have one. Outer paper box condition has some damage, but inside is fine. Please teach me how I can help you.
Submitted by mikegibb on Mon, 23/04/2012 – 06:38.
Sounds like a splendid idea Rick! My only fear is that it might make me start collecting all those obscure things that I sold off (as I “wouldn’t use them in an actual game”) again! So it could prove costly – to me at least.
But I am sure it would make excellent reading!
MIG 2012 online
Submitted by Herve on Sat, 21/04/2012 – 15:38.
Yes, please, let’s have the MIG, updated and refreshed, online !
Submitted by Jeff on Thu, 19/04/2012 – 10:37.
That’s a superb idea! I’d love to have available as an archive on the website!
Editor-in-Chief, Moon Design Publications
Would be great…
Submitted by hkokko on Sat, 21/04/2012 – 06:28.
e-archive is good idea.
Submitted by Rick on Sat, 21/04/2012 – 11:05.
I’m hoping to do a page for each main product, or small publishing company.
Submitted by Tang99 on Mon, 23/04/2012 – 20:17.
You might want to think about how the IA of how this subsite would work, as books work very differently from websites. Also a MIG specific search would be good. Happy to help you with it if you want me too.
- Additional Examples of Charms, Spells, and Natural Magic/Talents
- Arkat and Grachamagacan
- Artwork for end of Starbrows Rebellion
- Boats in Pavis
- Chalana Arroy and myths concerning her
- Circumventing Lunar Cyclism
- Confusion on women in the Cult of Yelmalio
- Conversion rules from previous Runequests to Runequest 6: a possibility?
- Crimson Bat’s Glowspot
- Cult Colours
- Do Mostali heroquest?
- Doom Guardians
- Duck Bounty
- Eleven big giant mountains and stuff….
- Employment in Pavis
- Feast of Beasts – day of week?
- Female Slorifings
- Foundchild a few questions
- Fourth Figure in the Middle Air on the Guide to Glorantha cover
- Frekor Firmfarer
- Generic term for elves, dwarfs, trolls, etc.
- Getting new runes
- Guide to Glorantha-any updates?
- Lake Felster
- Larnste’s Footprint
- Lhankor Mhy Runes
- Lunar Grimoires
- Lunar Imperial Clans – the Sixth Wane
- Male Chalana Arroy?
- Man Rune
- Phases of the moon / EWF
- Population of Darjinn
- Rune colors
- Rune Fonts
- Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes Adulthood Initiations
- So how do we play Illumination ?
- Storm Bull Temples
- Tell me about the Ratuki
- The Assiday in Raibanth
- The Closing
- The Geos Rune
- The Great Boat Quest
- The Independent tribes of Prax
- The Lismelder Clan Transcript
- The Marriage of Pavis … to Ernalda?
- Time Reckoning in Glorantha
- Vinga devotee feats
- Who is the Lord of the World’s Knowledge?
- Who were the mysterious ‘gold people’ who accompanied Lord Pavis?