Your HeroQuest Adventures in the Kingdom of Heroes continue!
What’s in this book?
The Sartar Companion contains 294 pages of pure Gloranthan gold, including:
- Full write-ups for locations including Apple Lane, Jonstown, the Jonstown Library, the Starfire Ridges, Clearwine Fort, Tarndisi’s Grove, Runegate, the Creek-Stream River, the Dragonewt Wilds, Old Wind Temple, and the New Lunar Temple of the Reaching Moon.
- 42 detailed random encounters and 31 special encounters – each a potential adventure in its own right.
- Six full-length scenarios.
- Full write-ups of 6 cults: Argan Argar, Babeester Gor, Eurmal, Heler, Kolat, and Odayla.
Explore the lands of the Colymar Tribe, seek knowledge at the Jonstown Library, wander the roads and backcountry of Sartar, or play through seven new campaign scenarios. Return to Apple Lane, fight dragons, quest for aid from a powerful nature goddess, confront the feuds of ghosts, steal a dwarf artifact from the trolls, quest for the sacred Lawstaff, and survive the approach of the terrible Crimson Bat!
The Sartar Companion is the sequel to Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes. It is a huge setting and scenario book that gives you the opportunity for countless hours of sandbox adventure in the Kingdom of Sartar. Play through seven campaign scenarios, dozens of encounters, and experience many locations and cults.
Editions & Related Editions
|ISS2003||Sartar Companion||October 2010||Moon Design||1st edition|
|ISS2003-PDF||Sartar Companion||2010||Moon Design||1st edition, pdf format|
|ISS2003||Sartar Companion||2012||Moon Design||2nd edition|
|CB77902||Sartar Companion||Summer 2012||Moon Design||2nd edition, distributed by Cubicle 7|
|ISS2003-PDF||Sartar Companion||2012||Moon Design||2nd edition, pdf format|
- ISS2001 HeroQuest Core Rules (2009)
- ISS2002 Sartar, Kingdom of Heroes (2009, 2012)
- ISS2004 Pavis: Gateway to Adventure (2012)
- Return to Apple Lane (2009)
Page Last updated: 2023-05-14 10:24:10