Submitted by GianniVacca on Mon, 01/10/2012 – 08:05
How fast did the Closing “kick in”? Overnight (ie, all of a sudden sea travelling became impossible), gradually (first it became impossible to travel far from the shore, then even close to it)?
the Guide to Glorantha tells us
Submitted by Charles on Mon, 01/10/2012 – 11:14.
“It began in 920, when the first ships were swept away from Brithos, and took 50 years to reach the Sofali Isles.”
Archived Glorantha Q&A from Moondesign.com
- Additional Examples of Charms, Spells, and Natural Magic/Talents
- Arkat and Grachamagacan
- Artwork for end of Starbrows Rebellion
- Boats in Pavis
- Chalana Arroy and myths concerning her
- Circumventing Lunar Cyclism
- Confusion on women in the Cult of Yelmalio
- Conversion rules from previous Runequests to Runequest 6: a possibility?
- Crimson Bat’s Glowspot
- Cult Colours
- Do Mostali heroquest?
- Doom Guardians
- Duck Bounty
- Eleven big giant mountains and stuff….
- Employment in Pavis
- Feast of Beasts – day of week?
- Female Slorifings
- Foundchild a few questions
- Fourth Figure in the Middle Air on the Guide to Glorantha cover
- Frekor Firmfarer
- Generic term for elves, dwarfs, trolls, etc.
- Getting new runes
- Guide to Glorantha-any updates?
- Lake Felster
- Larnste’s Footprint
- Lhankor Mhy Runes
- Lunar Grimoires
- Lunar Imperial Clans – the Sixth Wane
- Male Chalana Arroy?
- Man Rune
- MiG III
- Phases of the moon / EWF
- Population of Darjinn
- Rune colors
- Rune Fonts
- Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes Adulthood Initiations
- So how do we play Illumination ?
- Storm Bull Temples
- Tell me about the Ratuki
- The Assiday in Raibanth
- The Geos Rune
- The Great Boat Quest
- The Independent tribes of Prax
- The Lismelder Clan Transcript
- The Marriage of Pavis … to Ernalda?
- Time Reckoning in Glorantha
- Vinga devotee feats
- Who is the Lord of the World’s Knowledge?
- Who were the mysterious ‘gold people’ who accompanied Lord Pavis?