Submitted by Iskallor on Tue, 06/11/2012 – 13:27
I need some help with Abilities and Feats that a Devotee of Ragnaglar might have.
I’m running a game where he is one of the major bad guys in a RQ adventure set in Ginijji during the Third Age.
It’s using the RQ rules but I’m still more interested in HQ type abilities and Feats.
Submitted by David on Wed, 07/11/2012 – 07:14.
Your Glorantha may of course vary, however he has been obliterated and no longer can be contacted. He is not part of the Great Compromise.
Now his Son on the other hand still has influence…
Chaos pantheon — the Mad God, leader of the Unholy Trio
Ragnaglar is sometimes called the kinsman of Storm Bull, driven to hatred and dishonorable acts by jealousy. His spouse was Thed, his mistress was Malia. Together the three formed the Unholy Trio. As proof of Ragnaglar’s madness they brought chaos, the final catastrophe, into the world.
In recent times Ragnaglar survives as only a nursery tale, for he was slain by Storm Bull. Thed and Malia survive, but since the demise of their horrid master their outrages have not risen to such a magnitude as to threaten the existence of the universe.
In many troll and barbarian ceremonies a surrogate Ragnaglar is created for ritual combat. Ragnaglar’s stand-in wears a mask with four different horns and two mouths, and the legs of many different animals are draped from his neck.From the Prosopaedia
Submitted by Dan on Wed, 07/11/2012 – 09:37.
you missed a bit:
In many troll and barbarian ceremonies a surrogate Ragnaglar is created for ritual combat. Ragnaglar’s stand-in wears a mask with four different horns and two mouths, and the legs of many different animals are draped from his neck… and is promptly beaten to death.
- A Question About Arkati Henotheism and Arkat’s Runes (2013)
- Additional Examples of Charms, Spells, and Natural Magic/Talents
- Arkat and Grachamagacan
- Artwork for end of Starbrows Rebellion
- Boats in Pavis
- Can the Devil be worshipped like any other God? (2012)
- Chalana Arroy and myths concerning her
- Circumventing Lunar Cyclism
- Confusion on women in the Cult of Yelmalio
- Conversion rules from previous Runequests to Runequest 6: a possibility?
- Crimson Bat’s Glowspot
- Cult Colours
- Do Mostali heroquest? (2012)
- Doom Guardians
- Duck Bounty
- Eleven big giant mountains and stuff….
- Employment in Pavis
- Feast of Beasts – day of week?
- Female Slorifings
- Foundchild a few questions
- Fourth Figure in the Middle Air on the Guide to Glorantha cover
- Frekor Firmfarer
- Gen Con 2013?
- Generic term for elves, dwarfs, trolls, etc.
- Getting new runes
- Guide to Glorantha-any updates?
- Guidelines for creating spells for RQ6 (2013)
- Has the product production list evolved?
- I want to see the Godswall at leisure
- Lake Felster
- Larnste’s Footprint
- Lhankor Mhy Runes
- Lodril Writeup?
- Lunar Grimoires (2012)
- Lunar Imperial Clans – the Sixth Wane
- Magnetism, and magnetic north (2013)
- Male Chalana Arroy?
- Malkioni views on marriage, miscegenation, and adultery
- Man Rune
- MiG III (2012)
- No Dragonewts in Pamaltela
- Orlanthi Worship in the Lunar Empire
- Phases of the moon / EWF
- Plans to run kickstarters for future books?
- Plant Brothers
- Pool of serenity (2012)
- Population of Darjinn
- Red Moon again– Distance
- Rune colors
- Rune Fonts (2012)
- Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes Adulthood Initiations
- Seseine? (2012)
- So how do we play Illumination ?
- Soldiers of the Red Moon / Rune Metal Jacket
- Storm Bull Temples (2012)
- summer night length
- Tell me about the Ratuki
- The Assiday in Raibanth
- The Closing
- The Geos Rune (2012)
- The Great Boat Quest
- The Independent tribes of Prax
- The Lismelder Clan Transcript
- The Marriage of Pavis … to Ernalda?
- The Order of Bountiful Arcana (2013)
- The Order of Undeniable Righteousness
- Time Reckoning in Glorantha
- Urox Question
- Vinga devotee feats
- What ever happened to the Puma People?
- What is the Red Moon Phase in Pavis on a given day?
- What is Yelmalio?
- Where did Belintar come from? (2012)
- Which runes are associated with Heler?
- Who is the Lord of the World’s Knowledge?
- Who were the mysterious ‘gold people’ who accompanied Lord Pavis?
- Yelm in HQ2 (2013)