Submitted by Jim Groves on Wed, 17/04/2013 – 16:41
This is probably not the perfect spot to post this, but it is a question directed towards Moon Design specifically. Note: I am not asking how the GtG is coming along. That would be it’s own question.
Charles often posts a link to tenative list of products that Moon Design is working on (very helpful too). My question is whether that has evolved at all in the last months. I reckon the list has not changed externally since at least December, now we are one third into 2013.
I also wonder if the work on GtG, and possible behind-the-scenes conversations with Design Mechanism has altered plans, inspired ideas, and changed perspectives. I can only imagine the work on GtG has had to impacted the Developer’s perspectives and goals.
Perhaps a state of the union address? 😉
I imagine GtG is top priority (as it should be), but how is everything else looking? Any changes?
Finally, as a side note, Ian’s The Coming Storm sounds great, what little he has been able to discuss. This Kallyrsaga also sounds like a fascinating pitch.
Thanks for listening!
Submitted by Charles on Thu, 18/04/2013 – 05:44.
the current focus is all on the Guide to Glorantha. Jeff is flat out writing the new material that was added by the stretch goals of the KICKSTARTER, commissioning the art, working with Colin Driver on the maps and supervising the editing process. Rick is working on the layout of the already written (drawn, painted etc) material. Have a look at the contents list to see how large an endeavour this is.
One new product concept has been added to the list: Gods of Glorantha. The only statement made to date about that can be found here.
Once the Guide to Glorantha is published, I am sure that there will be further news about the product line.
- A Question About Arkati Henotheism and Arkat’s Runes (2013)
- Additional Examples of Charms, Spells, and Natural Magic/Talents
- Arkat and Grachamagacan
- Artwork for end of Starbrows Rebellion
- Boats in Pavis
- Can the Devil be worshipped like any other God?
- Chalana Arroy and myths concerning her
- Circumventing Lunar Cyclism
- Confusion on women in the Cult of Yelmalio
- Conversion rules from previous Runequests to Runequest 6: a possibility?
- Crimson Bat’s Glowspot
- Cult Colours
- Do Mostali heroquest?
- Doom Guardians
- Duck Bounty
- Eleven big giant mountains and stuff….
- Employment in Pavis
- Feast of Beasts – day of week?
- Female Slorifings
- Foundchild a few questions
- Fourth Figure in the Middle Air on the Guide to Glorantha cover
- Frekor Firmfarer
- Gen Con 2013?
- Generic term for elves, dwarfs, trolls, etc.
- Getting new runes
- Guide to Glorantha-any updates?
- Guidelines for creating spells for RQ6
- I want to see the Godswall at leisure
- Lake Felster
- Larnste’s Footprint
- Lhankor Mhy Runes
- Lodril Writeup?
- Lunar Grimoires
- Lunar Imperial Clans – the Sixth Wane
- Magnetism, and magnetic north
- Male Chalana Arroy?
- Malkioni views on marriage, miscegenation, and adultery
- Man Rune
- MiG III
- No Dragonewts in Pamaltela
- Orlanthi Worship in the Lunar Empire
- Phases of the moon / EWF
- Plans to run kickstarters for future books?
- Plant Brothers
- pool of serenity.
- Population of Darjinn
- Ragnaglar, some questions.
- Red Moon again– Distance
- Rune colors
- Rune Fonts
- Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes Adulthood Initiations
- So how do we play Illumination ?
- Soldiers of the Red Moon / Rune Metal Jacket
- Storm Bull Temples
- summer night length
- Tell me about the Ratuki
- The Assiday in Raibanth
- The Closing
- The Geos Rune
- The Great Boat Quest
- The Independent tribes of Prax
- The Lismelder Clan Transcript
- The Marriage of Pavis … to Ernalda?
- The Order of Bountiful Arcana
- The Order of Undeniable Righteousness
- Time Reckoning in Glorantha
- Urox Question
- Vinga devotee feats
- What ever happened to the Puma People?
- What is the Red Moon Phase in Pavis on a given day?
- What is Yelmalio?
- Which runes are associated with Heler?
- Who is the Lord of the World’s Knowledge?
- Who were the mysterious ‘gold people’ who accompanied Lord Pavis?
- Yelm in HQ2