So… My Uroxi berserk wants to get a mighty club full of the powers of his master. Just like the one Urox used in the Myth Urox and the cows.
How would he go about it?
Is there a myth specifically about how Urox got his club that I don’t know about?
And secondly, why would my Uroxi want to go on a heroquest based on Urox and the cows? What benefit would it be too him and his companions?
Comment viewing options
Flat list – collapsedFlat list – expandedThreaded list – collapsedThreaded list – expanded Date – newest firstDate – oldest first 10 comments per page30 comments per page50 comments per page70 comments per page90 comments per page150 comments per page200 comments per page250 comments per page300 comments per pageSelect your preferred way to display the comments and click “Save settings” to activate your changes.
Submitted by Herve on Sun, 23/09/2012 – 13:26.
Urox’ might club is not a weapon, especially not in the “Urox meets the cows” myth. It is, errm, something else. Something Urox uses for his and the cows’ pleasure. Does your player understand this?
If not, do enligthen him. If he does, congratulations for his role-playing : he wants his Bull to get laid as often as possible. He wants to possess the Virile Attraction of the Bull, which cows of all kinds find irresistible. Almost. Or maybe it’s the Inexhaustible Stamina of the Bull, which some cows also like very much but which might put off others.
And yes, in the use of this power “cows” does include “females of the same species as the uroxi”. And probably most bovine cows, as well.
A loverboy uroxi followed by a herd of smitten cows of different races does make for a striking image but, WHY NOT ??
- A Question About Arkati Henotheism and Arkat’s Runes (2013)
- Additional Examples of Charms, Spells, and Natural Magic/Talents
- Arkat and Grachamagacan
- Artwork for end of Starbrows Rebellion
- Boats in Pavis
- Can the Devil be worshipped like any other God?
- Chalana Arroy and myths concerning her
- Circumventing Lunar Cyclism
- Confusion on women in the Cult of Yelmalio
- Conversion rules from previous Runequests to Runequest 6: a possibility?
- Crimson Bat’s Glowspot
- Cult Colours
- Do Mostali heroquest?
- Doom Guardians
- Duck Bounty
- Eleven big giant mountains and stuff….
- Employment in Pavis
- Feast of Beasts – day of week?
- Female Slorifings
- Foundchild a few questions
- Fourth Figure in the Middle Air on the Guide to Glorantha cover
- Frekor Firmfarer
- Gen Con 2013?
- Generic term for elves, dwarfs, trolls, etc.
- Getting new runes
- Guide to Glorantha-any updates?
- Guidelines for creating spells for RQ6
- Has the product production list evolved?
- I want to see the Godswall at leisure
- Lake Felster
- Larnste’s Footprint
- Lhankor Mhy Runes
- Lodril Writeup?
- Lunar Grimoires
- Lunar Imperial Clans – the Sixth Wane
- Magnetism, and magnetic north
- Male Chalana Arroy?
- Malkioni views on marriage, miscegenation, and adultery
- Man Rune
- MiG III
- No Dragonewts in Pamaltela
- Orlanthi Worship in the Lunar Empire
- Phases of the moon / EWF
- Plans to run kickstarters for future books?
- Plant Brothers
- pool of serenity.
- Population of Darjinn
- Ragnaglar, some questions.
- Red Moon again– Distance
- Rune colors
- Rune Fonts
- Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes Adulthood Initiations
- So how do we play Illumination ?
- Soldiers of the Red Moon / Rune Metal Jacket
- Storm Bull Temples
- summer night length
- Tell me about the Ratuki
- The Assiday in Raibanth
- The Closing
- The Geos Rune
- The Great Boat Quest
- The Independent tribes of Prax
- The Lismelder Clan Transcript
- The Marriage of Pavis … to Ernalda?
- The Order of Bountiful Arcana
- The Order of Undeniable Righteousness
- Time Reckoning in Glorantha
- Vinga devotee feats
- What ever happened to the Puma People?
- What is the Red Moon Phase in Pavis on a given day?
- What is Yelmalio?
- Which runes are associated with Heler?
- Who is the Lord of the World’s Knowledge?
- Who were the mysterious ‘gold people’ who accompanied Lord Pavis?
- Yelm in HQ2