Submitted by GianniVacca on Sun, 20/01/2013 – 14:21
I’m looking for information about this Malkioni order.
Submitted by Charles on Mon, 21/01/2013 – 08:05.
Given David’s response, I checked “The Middle Sea Empire”. Neither of these orders is listed in that book and therefore these orders were created by authors working for Mongoose.
For more info on how Mongoose went about writing these books, see what Jeff wrote on Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/HeroQuest-Role-Playing-in-Glorantha/133626110014 and look for “Howdy all! For those of you who missed the Guide to Glorantha presentation at Dragonmeet, here’s a video of Colin, Nick, and Dave in action!” and then expand the 60 comments.
Submitted by David on Mon, 21/01/2013 – 07:04.
There’s about a page of material in the Mongoose Jrustela book in the Godlearner order section. They don’t exist/never existed in the Third Age due to their being wiped out…
Submitted by Jeff on Mon, 21/01/2013 – 11:19.
Mongoose’s Jrustela book (along with those orders) is not part of the Gloranthan canon and so I can’t really give an answer other than that. YGWV, but you are not likely to see either name in any future published book.
Editor-in-Chief, Moon Design Publications
Submitted by Charles on Sun, 20/01/2013 – 18:14.
Which source did you get these names from? For both questions 🙂
Submitted by GianniVacca on Mon, 21/01/2013 – 18:14.
I don’t know. I’ve amassed so many notes about Second Age Glorantha, I don’t remember whence I copied them!
- A Question About Arkati Henotheism and Arkat’s Runes (2013)
- Additional Examples of Charms, Spells, and Natural Magic/Talents
- Arkat and Grachamagacan (2012)
- Artwork for end of Starbrows Rebellion
- Boats in Pavis
- Can the Devil be worshipped like any other God? (2012)
- Chalana Arroy and myths concerning her
- Circumventing Lunar Cyclism
- Confusion on women in the Cult of Yelmalio (2012)
- Conversion rules from previous Runequests to Runequest 6: a possibility?
- Crimson Bat’s Glowspot
- Cult Colours
- Do Mostali heroquest? (2012)
- Doom Guardians
- Duck Bounty
- Eleven big giant mountains and stuff…. (2012)
- Employment in Pavis
- Feast of Beasts – day of week?
- Female Slorifings
- Foundchild a few questions
- Fourth Figure in the Middle Air on the Guide to Glorantha cover
- Frekor Firmfarer
- Gen Con 2013?
- Generic term for elves, dwarfs, trolls, etc.
- Getting new runes
- Guide to Glorantha-any updates?
- Guidelines for creating spells for RQ6 (2013)
- Has the product production list evolved?
- I want to see the Godswall at leisure
- Lake Felster
- Larnste’s Footprint
- Lhankor Mhy Runes
- Lodril Writeup? (2012)
- Lunar Grimoires (2012)
- Lunar Imperial Clans – the Sixth Wane
- Magnetism, and magnetic north (2013)
- Male Chalana Arroy?
- Malkioni views on marriage, miscegenation, and adultery
- Man Rune
- MiG III (2012)
- No Dragonewts in Pamaltela
- Orlanthi Worship in the Lunar Empire
- Phases of the moon / EWF
- Plans to run kickstarters for future books?
- Plant Brothers (2012)
- Pool of serenity (2012)
- Population of Darjinn
- Ragnaglar, some questions (2012)
- Red Moon again– Distance
- Rune colors
- Rune Fonts (2012)
- Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes Adulthood Initiations
- Seseine? (2012)
- So how do we play Illumination ?
- Soldiers of the Red Moon / Rune Metal Jacket
- Storm Bull Temples (2012)
- summer night length
- Tell me about the Ratuki
- The Assiday in Raibanth
- The Closing
- The Geos Rune (2012)
- The Great Boat Quest
- The Independent tribes of Prax
- The Lismelder Clan Transcript
- The Marriage of Pavis … to Ernalda?
- The Order of Undeniable Righteousness
- Time Reckoning in Glorantha
- Urox Question
- Vinga devotee feats
- What ever happened to the Puma People?
- What is the Red Moon Phase in Pavis on a given day?
- What is Yelmalio?
- Where did Belintar come from? (2012)
- Which runes are associated with Heler?
- Who is the Lord of the World’s Knowledge?
- Who were the mysterious ‘gold people’ who accompanied Lord Pavis?
- Yelm in HQ2 (2013)