Submitted by cj.23 on Fri, 11/05/2012 – 17:42
Where is there a suitable large temple for a Sartarite Uroxi to become a Devotee? I recall a shrine in Runegate, the ruined temple in Boldhome, and an often suppressed temple in Pavis. Is there a suitable “temple” at The Block, and think there is one in the Stormwalk Mountains?
Submitted by soltakss on Sun, 10/06/2012 – 14:48.
The Footprint has a large contingent of StormBullers who keep the chaos at bay. I am sure they have a temple at the mouth of the Footprint, but can’t seem to remember where I read that. OK, it isn’t in Sartar but it is on the borders.
Submitted by Jeff on Sat, 12/05/2012 – 02:48.
The Block is a Storm Bull holy place and is guarded by his worshipers. Pavis page 57. Stormwalk Mountain is a Storm Bull holy place, but one tamed by Orlanth. Sartar page 116.
Editor-in-Chief, Moon Design Publications
Another Storm Bull holy spot
Submitted by Herve on Mon, 14/05/2012 – 13:40.
The Dead Place, where Eiritha sacrificed part of herself to feed Power to her husband to fight the devil, could be said to be a Storm Bull holy place. Even if it drains all magics used in it, some shrine could be found on its edge. Resisting the place could be part of the Storm Bull “runelordization” trials.
- A Question About Arkati Henotheism and Arkat’s Runes (2013)
- Additional Examples of Charms, Spells, and Natural Magic/Talents
- Arkat and Grachamagacan (2012)
- Artwork for end of Starbrows Rebellion
- Boats in Pavis
- Can the Devil be worshipped like any other God? (2012)
- Chalana Arroy and myths concerning her
- Circumventing Lunar Cyclism
- Confusion on women in the Cult of Yelmalio (2012)
- Conversion rules from previous Runequests to Runequest 6: a possibility?
- Crimson Bat’s Glowspot
- Cult Colours
- Do Mostali heroquest? (2012)
- Doom Guardians
- Duck Bounty
- Eleven big giant mountains and stuff…. (2012)
- Employment in Pavis
- Feast of Beasts – day of week?
- Female Slorifings
- Foundchild a few questions
- Fourth Figure in the Middle Air on the Guide to Glorantha cover
- Frekor Firmfarer
- Gen Con 2013?
- Generic term for elves, dwarfs, trolls, etc.
- Getting new runes
- Guide to Glorantha-any updates?
- Guidelines for creating spells for RQ6 (2013)
- Has the product production list evolved?
- I want to see the Godswall at leisure
- Lake Felster
- Larnste’s Footprint
- Lhankor Mhy Runes
- Lodril Writeup? (2012)
- Lunar Grimoires (2012)
- Lunar Imperial Clans – the Sixth Wane
- Magnetism, and magnetic north (2013)
- Male Chalana Arroy?
- Malkioni views on marriage, miscegenation, and adultery
- Man Rune
- MiG III (2012)
- No Dragonewts in Pamaltela
- Orlanthi Worship in the Lunar Empire
- Phases of the moon / EWF
- Plans to run kickstarters for future books?
- Plant Brothers (2012)
- Pool of serenity (2012)
- Population of Darjinn
- Ragnaglar, some questions (2012)
- Red Moon again– Distance
- Rune colors
- Rune Fonts (2012)
- Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes Adulthood Initiations
- Seseine? (2012)
- So how do we play Illumination ?
- Soldiers of the Red Moon / Rune Metal Jacket
- summer night length
- Tell me about the Ratuki
- The Assiday in Raibanth
- The Closing
- The Geos Rune (2012)
- The Great Boat Quest
- The Independent tribes of Prax
- The Lismelder Clan Transcript
- The Marriage of Pavis … to Ernalda?
- The Order of Bountiful Arcana (2013)
- The Order of Undeniable Righteousness
- Time Reckoning in Glorantha
- Urox Question
- Vinga devotee feats
- What ever happened to the Puma People?
- What is the Red Moon Phase in Pavis on a given day?
- What is Yelmalio?
- Where did Belintar come from? (2012)
- Which runes are associated with Heler?
- Who is the Lord of the World’s Knowledge?
- Who were the mysterious ‘gold people’ who accompanied Lord Pavis?
- Yelm in HQ2 (2013)