Submitted by Pastafarian on Sat, 28/04/2012 – 19:26
Hi Jeff, Late last year you wrote: “A lot of previously GTA-only material is going to be available for free when we are finished with the website redesign.”Any updates on this (especially what will be included)? Thanks!
Submitted by Stewart Stansfield on Sun, 29/04/2012 – 11:45.
As an aside, it’s actually up at the moment. When the new site was designed, many of the old site’s pages were kept in their old form, albeit not connected to the front-end. The GTA pages are currently available, and the old Issaries-era password protection (for Initiates, Runemasters and Heroes) has been removed.
I’m not going to provide a link, on the off chance that it’s not supposed to be available, and Jeff and Rick wish to take it offline! (Sorry!)
Submitted by Pastafarian on Mon, 30/04/2012 – 10:27.
Very nice, thanks for the tip. And kudos to whoever decided to release this material.
Submitted by Jeff on Tue, 01/05/2012 – 02:46.
We’ve moved that page, and published the vast majority of the old GTA material in the Resources section. A few things weren’t published, and they fall into three categories:
1. Published material. Sorry guys, I’m not going to provide a free link to a pdf we sell!
2. Hero Wars rules materials. We no longer provide support for the Hero Wars rules system.
3. Material that will be published in the near future. There were a few files containing material that will be published in final form in the near future.
Other than stuff falling into those three categories, we will be publishing all the old GTA material in the Resources section.Editor-in-Chief, Moon Design Publications
Submitted by Daniel Adamov on Wed, 09/05/2012 – 10:04.
Out of curiosity, what about materials from Revealed Mythologies (published, yes, but I’m not sure where it can be bought…)? I’m asking because it seems some of the things (Vithelan myths) that went up is from there, although I am not sure. Either way, any chances of getting more Malkioni information on the site in the near future?
Submitted by Pastafarian on Wed, 09/05/2012 – 10:19.
Revealed Mythologies does have a large Vithelan section; I’m pretty sure the Vithelan articles on this website come from there unchanged.It’s a shame RM isn’t available to buy anymore, it has some great info. I believe Jeff said a while back that a new updated version was being worked on
Submitted by Charles on Tue, 01/05/2012 – 05:04.
I’m happy to see that I am recognised as a “team of crack computer jockeys” 🙂
I have a prioritised list of material to publish. I am working through this list extracting the old html, cleaning it and posting it at a rate of 5 to 10 pages per day. There is still quite a bit that I have not done (but don’t tell Jeff that).
Please check on http://moondesignpublications.com/content/recent-posts every few days (or every day if you are eager!) to see what I have done recently.
Submitted by Pastafarian on Tue, 01/05/2012 – 10:33.
Jeff and Charles, I appreciate the updates and the time/effort you’re putting into all this (including everyone at Moon Design and The Design Mechanism).Another couple of questions. When the GTA material was up, I came across “The Tale of Seralos Deguys”, which seems to be a part of the manuscript called “Arkat’s Saga”. Obviously “Arkat’s Saga” is unpublished, but I believe Greg has auctioned off a handful of copies in the past.My questions:1) To those in the know, can you confirm my belief that “The Tale of Seralos Deguys” is only (a small?) part of the larger “Arkat’s Saga” story? These printed & bound copies, what was the rough page count? And did it cover events up to the final combat in the Tower of Dreams?2) Is this something Moon Design is considering publishing?
Submitted by metcalph on Tue, 01/05/2012 – 23:29.
AFAIK half of the extant material of Arkat’s Saga has been published in Drastic Resolutions: Darkness. The other half is unpublished.You may be confusing this with Harmast’s Saga which is a more recent attempt by Greg of which some extracts have been published but I don’t know how complete the unpublished saga is.
- A journey to Spirit World (please my players keep out)
- A Song for the Horse Nation
- Adulthood Initiations (2012)
- Adventures for Fonrit
- Are All Orlanthi Initiated in a Cult
- Balazar HQ2 Keywords And Magic
- Blue Moon Plateau, Lesilla and Mernita
- Chaos Gods – forms of worship
- Competition: Tell me about your Humakti
- Contributions for Hearts in Glorantha issue 6 sought!
- Dark Eater = Zorak Zoran? (2013)
- Dealing with the Halfbird
- Death of Gods
- Discuss: Kickstart the Guide to Glorantha
- Dragon Pass Game Questions
- Evil in the Golden Age ?
- Glorantha Classics
- Glorantha for Beginners (2012)
- Gloranthan and Heroquest Events at Continuum 2012
- Gloranthan Miniatures
- Going to hell (not to be read by my Stonesnake players)
- Guide to Glorantha System Bound?
- Has future product planning been influenced by The Guide to Glorantha
- Hearts Glorantha Issue 5 Now Out
- Hearts in Glorantha interviews Jeff Richard about The Guide to Glorantha
- Hearts in Glorantha sources?
- Heracles by another name – what?
- Heroquesting Questions (2012)
- How to make a meeting with waertagi memorable ?
- Humakti: Geas Must Kill
- Is the dragon pass book still available ?
- Kerofinela: Gazeteer of Dragon Pass Map
- King of Dragon Pass vs Tabletop: How much applies?
- Living Without Maps
- Look of Glorantha
- Love the new pictures on top of webpage (2012)
- Lunar Tricksters?
- Magic for Slaves in Fonrit
- Malkioni Culture
- Malkioni Heroquesting (2013)
- Metaplot in Glorantha
- Monasticism in Glorantha
- Mongoose Aldryami book
- New Podcast
- New to Glorantha
- New to Glorantha Redux
- Orlanth Cult in Sartar
- Orlanthi Skin Colour
- Pavis Bibliocinematography
- Pronunciation (2013)
- Protecting Old Pavis
- Purifying Telmori – Take Two
- Questions from a Michigan noob
- Review of “Pavis – Gateway to Adventure”
- RPG.NET has a poll on Glorantha vs. Harn
- Rune Magic Overlapping with Feats
- Sartar Character Sheet Pdfs?
- Shargash Rune
- Spirit Magic vs. RQ Animism
- Strange Malkioni Women’s Hand Shapes
- Summons of Evil
- Tell Us More About the New Sartar Gorgeous Cover (2012)
- The Entekosiad: an introduction
- The Eye of the Halfbird and the Lead Grimoire (2013)
- The Look of Second Age Westerners
- The Moon And Chaos Runes
- The Pavis Cult & the Man Rune
- Thunder Rebels Religion
- Till Death Do Us Part Or Eternal Love?
- Tricksters as Characters
- Updated King of Sartar
- Vadeli Treasure And Its Consequences Players
- What is the Three Bean Circus?
- Which One is Right
- Yelmalio vs Elmal