Submitted by Newtus on Mon, 08/10/2012 – 16:25
Hi all,With Hearts in Glorantha issue 5 well and truly out the door (and available via d101games.com/store ) work starts on issue 6. Contributions in the form of articles are sought as is art work. So if you’ve got an idea for piece or would like to help out with illustrations, please get in touch with me email@example.com. Don’t worry if you’ve never written or drawn for publication before, we’ve a regular staff of helpers who will be more than happy to help you knock your submission into shape.Payment a print & pdf version of the issue that your work appears in.Look forward to seeing what folk come up with :)Regards;O) Newt
Submitted by Iskallor on Tue, 09/10/2012 – 03:51.
Do you have a theme for issue number 6?
The Theme is….
Submitted by Newtus on Tue, 09/10/2012 – 05:53.
Well I don’t usually do Themes, because I want the magazine to be diverse contentwise. Once the articles pop in I build a ‘Feature’ round a couple that have a similar subject matter.However I have suggested to my regular writers that the use the theme “Resurrection” seeing as issue 5 was the Death issue.Is that useful for helping you get started 😉
Regards ;O) Newt
- A journey to Spirit World (please my players keep out)
- A Song for the Horse Nation
- Adulthood Initiations (2012)
- Adventures for Fonrit
- Are All Orlanthi Initiated in a Cult
- Balazar HQ2 Keywords And Magic
- Blue Moon Plateau, Lesilla and Mernita
- Chaos Gods – forms of worship
- Competition: Tell me about your Humakti
- Dark Eater = Zorak Zoran? (2013)
- Dealing with the Halfbird
- Death of Gods
- Discuss: Kickstart the Guide to Glorantha
- Dragon Pass Game Questions
- Evil in the Golden Age ?
- Glorantha Classics
- Glorantha for Beginners
- Gloranthan and Heroquest Events at Continuum 2012
- Gloranthan Miniatures
- Going to hell (not to be read by my Stonesnake players)
- GTA Material Website
- Guide to Glorantha System Bound?
- Has future product planning been influenced by The Guide to Glorantha
- Hearts Glorantha Issue 5 Now Out
- Hearts in Glorantha interviews Jeff Richard about The Guide to Glorantha
- Hearts in Glorantha sources?
- Heracles by another name – what?
- Heroquesting Questions
- How to make a meeting with waertagi memorable ?
- Humakti: Geas Must Kill
- Is the dragon pass book still available ?
- Kerofinela: Gazeteer of Dragon Pass Map
- King of Dragon Pass vs Tabletop: How much applies?
- Living Without Maps
- Look of Glorantha
- Love the new pictures on top of webpage
- Lunar Tricksters?
- Magic for Slaves in Fonrit
- Malkioni Culture
- Malkioni Heroquesting
- Metaplot in Glorantha
- Monasticism in Glorantha
- Mongoose Aldryami book
- New Podcast
- New to Glorantha
- New to Glorantha Redux
- Orlanth Cult in Sartar
- Orlanthi Skin Colour
- Pavis Bibliocinematography
- Protecting Old Pavis
- Purifying Telmori – Take Two
- Questions from a Michigan noob
- Review of “Pavis – Gateway to Adventure”
- RPG.NET has a poll on Glorantha vs. Harn
- Rune Magic Overlapping with Feats
- Sartar Character Sheet Pdfs?
- Shargash Rune
- Spirit Magic vs. RQ Animism
- Strange Malkioni Women’s Hand Shapes
- Summons of Evil
- Tell Us More About the New Sartar Gorgeous Cover
- The Entekosiad: an introduction
- The Eye of the Halfbird and the Lead Grimoire
- The Look of Second Age Westerners
- The Moon And Chaos Runes
- The Pavis Cult & the Man Rune
- Thunder Rebels Religion
- Till Death Do Us Part Or Eternal Love?
- Tricksters as Characters
- Updated King of Sartar
- Vadeli Treasure And Its Consequences Players
- What is the Three Bean Circus?
- Which One is Right
- Yelmalio vs Elmal