The World of Glorantha is a place of fantasy, mythology, adventure, warfare, romance and horror. It is a place of gods and heroes, thieves and adventurers…
In the heart of the Kingdom of Sartar lies the Upland Marsh, home to the eternal Delecti the Necromancer. He and his Dancers of Darkness bid you welcome…
In Sartar’s Woods of the Dead, on the darkest nights, you may encounter an entrancing young nobleman riding a jet black steed. He offers you a simple choice…
These are but a few of the stories found within this latest issue of Wyrms Footnotes.
After a mere 30 year hiatus, Moon Design Publications is relaunching this flagship Gloranthan magazine with issue #15. It is suitable for use with any roleplaying system that uses Glorantha as its game world.
- Issue 15 – Summer 2012
- Authors: David Dunham, David Hall, Rick Meints, Michael O’Brien, Sandy Petersen, Jeff Richard, Greg Stafford and Ray Turney.
- Cover: Jennell Jaquays.
- Art and Maps: Phil Andersen, Simon Bray, Yurek Chodak, William Church, Gene Day, Colin Driver, Alberto Foche, Max Heim, Jennell Jaquays, Duck Nicolson and Valentina Romagnoli.
- 88 pages.
Table of Contents
- Adventure Time with Sandy Petersen
- Count Felagga’s Mystic Menagerie
- Archive Runequest Miniatures by Rick Meints
- Special Dragon Pass Encounters by Greg Stafford and Jeff Richard
- Brangbane, King of the Ghouls
- Cwim, Spawn of Thed and Wakboth
- Earth Loaf
- Ebon Succubus
- Hungry Jack
- Jack O’Bear
- Six Sisters
- The Wasp Riders
- Upland Marsh Locations by Greg Stafford, Sandy Petersen, David Hall, Michael O’Brien, Rick Meints and Jeff Richard
- Expansion of the Map and locations in Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes (2009, 2012)
- Lismelder tribe
- Extensive Upland Marsh encounters.
- Delecti the Necromancer
- Assault on the Isle of the Dead
- Tribes of Sartar, 1618 ST by Greg Stafford
- Songs of the House of Sartar by Greg Stafford and Jeff Richard
- Sun Dome County by Greg Stafford and Jeff Richard
- The Far Place by Greg Stafford and Jeff Richard
- The tribes of the Place
- Campaigns of Dragon Pass by Greg Stafford and Jeff Richard
- Military campaigns (1602-1605)
- War in Glorantha by Greg Stafford and Jeff Richard
- The Battle of Night and Day by Greg Stafford
- Magical Regiments in the Hero Wars by Greg Stafford, Jeff Richard and Ray Turney.
- Sartar Magical Union
- Sartarite War Gods
- Lunar Regiments
- Lunar Magical Units
- Modern Lunar Empire War Gods
- Making King of Dragon Pass 2.0 by David Dunham
- Why Chaos is bad by Sandy Petersen
- Wyrms Footnotes Index by Rick Meints
- CHA4501 Wyrm’s Footprints (1995)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes #01 (1976)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes #02 (1977)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes #03 (1977)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes #04 (1978)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes #05 (1978)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes #06 (1979)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes #07 (1979)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes #08 (1980)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes #09 (1980)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes #10 (1980)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes #11 (1981)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes #12 (1981)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes #13 (1981)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes #14 (1982)
- Wyrm’s Footnotes – Index
Page Last updated: 2023-03-30 12:01:37