Greg Stafford & Jeff Richard
Formats and Printings
|ISS2002||Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes||2009, 1st edition.|
|ISS2002-PDF||Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes|| |
2009, 1st edition, pdf format.
|ISS2002||Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes|| |
2012, 2nd edition.
|ISS2002-PDF||Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes||2012, 2nd edition, pdf format.|
|ISS2002-Preview||Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes||2009, preview for the Tentacles Omega Convention, Bacharach, May 2009. 13 pages.|
Everything you need for setting a campaign in the Kingdom of Sartar. At 378 pages, it is a huge setting and scenario pack that enables you and your players to have countless hours of roleplaying fun:
- How to create Sartarite characters and clans using the HeroQuest rules
- The magic and religion of the Sartarites (including complete writeups of the cults of Orlanth, Ernalda, Humakt, Chalana Arroy, Issaries, Lhankor Mhy, Elmal, Urox and Yinkin)
- A guide to Sartarite myths and the powerful magical adventures called heroquesting
- Background information about the Kingdom of Sartar and its peoples
- An epic campaign arc that will put your characters in the middle of the magical wars that will determine the fate of the Kingdom of Sartar.
- ISS2002 Sartar, Kingdom of Heroes – Corrections
- ISS2002 Sartar, Kingdom of Heroes Tentacles Omega Preview (2009)
- Sartar Clan Generation Questionnaire
- Sartar, Kingdom of Heroes Player Handouts
- The Art of Sartar, Kingdom of Heroes