The Lunar Empire has been defeated at the Battle of Iceland. Orlanth is free, and across Dragon Pass and the world the winds have been released. This is the time to strike, the time for heroes to raise the rest of the land against the Empire, begin quests that will take years to bear fruit, and finally to aid Kallyr as she returns a lost planet to the sky and upsets the plans of the Empire.
Gathering Thunder is the third book of the Sartar Rising campaign. It continues the epic struggle of the Heortlings against the Lunar Empire, building on the events and information provided in Barbarian Adventures and Orlanth is Dead!, the first two books of the series. Gathering Thunder includes several scenarios set in Dragon Pass, each a testing ground for heroes as they rise to become leaders in the rebellion.
- Gathering Thunder by Greg Stafford, Martin Hawley, Ian Cooper, Jeff Kyer, David Dunham, Ron Edwards, and Martin Laurie
- Product Number ISS1403.
- ISBN 1-929052-20-0.
- 80 pages, standard format.
- Adventures in Dragon Pass (Introduction)
- The New Breathers, by Martin Hawley
- Sheep, Clouds, Thunder, by Jeff Kyer
- Orane’s Spindle, by Ian Cooper
- The Other Side of the Dragon, by David Dunham
- Final Days at Skullpoint, by Ron Edwards
- Ship of the Sky, by Greg Stafford (with Martin Laurie)
- Includes complete stats for Kallyr Starbrow, c. 1624
|Page 10||The fourth paragraph says: “Even if the heroes are experienced or of unquestionable [missing word(s)] Orstalor accompanies them….”. The missing word is loyalty.|
- HeroQuest 1 Support
- ISS1001 HeroQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha (2003)
- ISS1002 Hero’s Book: Playing HeroQuest (2003)
- ISS1302 Imperial Lunar Handbook – Volume 1 – Lunar Empire (2003)
- ISS1303 Masters of Luck and Death (2004)
- ISS1304 Lunar Handbook Vol 2 – Under the Red Moon (2006)
- ISS1305 Men of the Sea (2004)
- ISS1306 Champions of the Reaching Moon (2007)
- ISS1307 Blood Over Gold: The Trader Princes of Maniria (2007)
- ISS1404 Sartar Rising: Dragonrise
- ISS1501 Orlanthi Narrator’s Kit