Characters: Jar-eel the Razoress
Shouldn’t Jar-eel’s moonsword(s) be more curved?
Kalin Kadiev – The moonswords are not just a curved sword like a cavalry saber or a scimitar, but has a straight piece and then a curved edge (who’s point is still on the same level as the straight part of it), and thus they can’t really fit into a tighter scabbard. Here’s a quick sketch show how it works:
Are the soldiers wearing iron armor?
Kalin Kadiev – Silver armor, actually. Jar-Eel has iron armor. It’s kind of hard to distinguish them, but in general I try to make silver more blue-ish, while iron is gray.
- 12 – The Slave Revolt
- 13 – Beat-Pot
- 14 – Preparations for Death
- 16 – The Harp and the Sword
- 17 – Liberation through Death
- 18 – Heroes of the Battlefield
- 19 – Jar-Eel Triumphant
- 20 – The Goddess and the Cook
- 21 – Lost in the Darkness
- 22 – Path of Liberation
- 23 – Did they achieve Liberation, part 1
- 24 – Did they achieve Liberation, part 2
- 25 – Fear and the Void
- 26 – The Seven Steps
- 27 – What about Chaos?
- 28 – Disciple and Traitor
- End of Chapter 2