In the Holy Country, the magical energies of the Sixes work together to complement each other. All Six are recognized by all and yet, each maintain their own identity. The Sixes and their ruling deity are:
- Water (ruling the Rightarm Islands and the Bay) – Magasta (Choralintho, Dormal)
- Fire (ruling Caladraland) – Lodril (Yelmalio)
- Earth (ruling Esrolia) – Ernalda (Maran Gor, Asrelia, Grain Goddesses, Ty Kora Tek)
- Darkness (ruling the Shadow Plateau) – Argan Argar (Kyger Litor, Zorak Zoran)
- Air (ruling Heortland) – Orlanth (Storm Bull, Humakt)
- God Forgot (ruling the Leftarm Islands) – none
All of these deities and their most important companions are known in each Sixth. We have stories of Orlanth and Lodril’s interactions told in Esrolia or the Shadow Plateau; Argan Argar is known in the Islands, and every educated person knows at least a smattering of “God Learner” cosmology. These elemental powers operate in a lesser manner in the other Sixths, and I imagine Lullian circles with six fields are depicted spinning around each other, clockwise and counter clockwise, to show this.
The Lightbringers (Chalana Arroy, Eurmal, Issaries, and Lhankor Mhy) are worshipped in every Sixth, and are recognized as the Lightbringers by all. Orlanth is also the ruling deity of the Sixth of Air, so there is some overlap.
Now the Sixth of God Forgot is interesting – it has no ruling deities, and emphasizes mortals’ ability to perceive and interact with the Great Mystery without the gods.
This has a big influence on Sartar, which after all was largely settled from the Holy Country. Although Orlanth is the ruling deity of Sartar, others are known even if their actual cult is small or non-existent.
Also Caladra & Aurelion in Caladraland? Earth+Fire. Calsdraland was once even known as the Sixth of Light.