The Middle Sea Empire is a Second Age book detailing the empire of the Godlearners, form its humble beginnings to its epic destruction. A detailed history, King’s list, and many geographical descriptions provide a wealth of gamable material. The Jrusteli tapped great powers through their Heroquesting as shown on the timeline included. Malkionism, from before Time, at The Dawn, and through the Second and Third Age is showen through its many historical transitions.
This is a Pre-Finished Works title, a non-professional compilation of the notes of Greg Stafford, creator of Glorantha.
- Product Number: ISS 3008.
- ISBN: none.
- Price: $30.00.
- 56 pages, 8.5″ x 11″ format, with maps.
As with all of Greg’s Work’s in Progress, many versions were printed with the date of the printing inside and often a colorful name. There are also likely to be unique versions of a single printing for individuals. Those that were printed in copy shops also varied depending on paper, cover and colour. In a few cases Greg even gave photocopies. Eventually they became formalised printings.
|2006||Fundraiser for Continuum 2006, July 28-31 [50 copies]|
|2006||Moon Design and Issaries|
|ISS3008-PDF||2015||Moon Design and Issaries||Stafford Library – Volume VIII|
|ISS3008-POD||2015||Moon Design and Issaries||Stafford Library – Volume VIII|
- ISS3001 King of Sartar (1992, 2015)
- ISS3002 The Glorious Reascent of Yelm (1993)
- ISS3003 The Fortunate Succession (1995)
- ISS3004 The Entekosiad (1996)
- ISS3005 The Missing Lands (1998)
- ISS3006 Revealed Mythologies (2001)
- ISS3007 Arcane Lore: Heroquests & Heroquesting (2003)
- ISS3008 Takenegi’s Muster: The Imperial Army
- ISS3009 History of the Heortling Peoples (2007)
- ISS3010 Esrolia: The Land of Ten Thousand Goddesses (2008)
- ISS3011 The Book of Heortling Mythology (2009)
Page Last updated: 2021-12-13 10:02:21