In the first part of the interview, Mark talks about what Glorantha means to him.
Mark talks about what is so cool about Glorantha’s approach to myth and magic, and why it was a big influence on games like Ars Magica and Vampire.
Mark discusses how myths are reality in Glorantha and the World of Darkness.
Why you need to buy the Guide to Glorantha even if you are not a fan!
And the final part
- Art of the Guide to Glorantha
- FAQ about the Guide to Glorantha
- Guide Art Direction – Aldryami
- Guide Art Direction – Mostali
- Guide Art Direction – Orlanthi (2013)
- Guide Art Direction – Pelorian (2013)
- Guide Art Direction – The Seven Faces of Arkat (2013)
- Guide Art Direction – Hsunchen (2013)
- Guide Interview – Greg Stafford
- Guide Interview – Jeff Richard
- Guide Interview – Rob Heinsoo
- Guide Overview – Fonrit
- Guide Overview – Kralorela
- Guide Overview – Praxian
- Guide Overview – The West
- Guide to the Guide to Glorantha