Mother of Monsters is a HeroQuest Glorantha adventureby Robin D. Laws with illustrations by Dan Barker. It is the fleshed-out adventure of the outline presented in Sharper Adventures in HeroQuest Glorantha.
MOTHER IS COMING …
… AND HER SPAWN ARE HUNGRY!
In the sea-kissed land of Cerngoth rules the Patriarch, wise and dignified. Yet some under his command yearn to topple him. Onto its shores wash your heroes, temporarily in chains — a mere inconvenience, to be sure! With jail behind them, they’ll find a place for themselves in the city. Like every center of power, it needs men and women ready to wield sword and spell. Then thundering across the jungle coast comes the Mother of Monsters, an immortal behemoth from the age of myth. Every day it drops an egg, from which a fearsome creature hatches. This is the heroes’ chance — but is it a chance for glory, or for death? To deliver the city for the Patriarch, or assist in its fall to his foes? Mother of Monsters is an adventure for HeroQuest Glorantha by the game’s rules designer Robin D. Laws, inspired by the storytelling principles of his previous THE KRAKEN Chapbook, Sharper Adventures in HeroQuest Glorantha.
- Author: Robin D. Laws
- Artist: Dan Barker
- Project Idea & Development: Fabian Küchler
- Editing: Fabian Küchler, Ian Cooper
- Design & Layout: Claudia Schille
- This Chapbook PDF is a fundraiser for THE KRAKEN, published by Tentacles Press (RuneQuest-Gesellschaft e.V.), December 2017. For more information about THE KRAKEN visit the-kraken.de
- 54 pages
- PDF only
|TP005-PDF||Mother of Monsters||2017|
- A Really Dirty Trick (2021)
- TP001 Sharper Adventures in Glorantha (2014)
- TP002 Forgotten Secrets of Glorantha (2019)
- TP003 Ogre Hunt (2017)
- TP004 A Day At The Races (2017)
- TP006 Meet the Parents (2019)
- TP007 No Way for a Lady to Behave (2019)
- TP008 A Brief Return to the Rubble (2019)
- TP009 The Lady of Alone (2019)
- TP010 More Forgotten Secrets of Glorantha (2019)