- Published by Reaching Moon Megacorp
- SKU: RMM106
- Fundraiser for RQ Con Down Under, Melbourne January 19-21, 1996
- Also a White US Reprint version
- Project: Andrew Bean, John Hughes, Michael O’Brien.
- Contributers: Andrew Bean, Oliver Dickinson, David DLmham, Chris Gidlow, David Hall, John Hughes, Kevin Jacklin, Penny Love, Peter Metcalfe, Michael Morrison, Michael O’Brien, Sandy Petersen, Michael Ratterova, Greg Stafford, Rich Statts.
- Editing, Layout & Photoshop: John Hughes.
- Cover Art: Dan Barker.
- Interior Art: Dan Barker, John Hughes.
- Sartar Map: Walter Moore.
- Far Point Photography: Antti Roppola.
- Spiritual Guidance and Marginalia: Afal Aldusson.
- Special Thanks to Shannon Appel, David Cheng, David Hall, Philippa Hughes, Karl Lommerse, Wes Nicholson, Antti Roppola, Eric Rowe, Dave Virgo, Random Inc. and the Canberra Games Society.
- RQ Con Down Under? What’s that?
- Gloranthan Genesis by Greg Stafford
- Greg Stafford reveals the dreadful truth
- Four Answers by Penny Love
- An excerpt from The Widow’s Tale
- The Cult of Trickster
- The long awaited Chaosium cult write-up
- Trickster and HooJar by Sandy Petersen
- Two Doraddi Walking Stories
- How Vinga Joined Orlanth’s Household by David Dunham
- A Ralios myth
- The Cult of Hunter by Greg Stafford
- The Tribes and Population of Sartar by David Hall
- Based on original figures by Greg Stafford
- Arkat & Aeol: A Henotheist Murder Mystery by David Hall
- Was Nysalor murdered? The game’s afoot!
- Frog Boy by Greg Stafford
- Original fiction from Greg Stafford
- Home of the Bold by Kevin Jacklin
- Kevin Jacklin explains the how and why
- King of Sartar
- Review by Oliver Dickinson
- Maximum Game Fun
- MOB introduces the MGF Factor
- The Red Dragoons
- David Hall fills in the detail
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and LURVE the Crimson Greg
- Peter Metcalfe dissects the sources
- Campaign Myth-Management
- John Hughes takes a closer look
ON SNAKEPIPE’S EDGE
A Far Point campaign base from John Hughes & Michael Raaterova
- A Far Point founding myth
- Spirits of the Far Place
- Introducing The EIder Tribes
- A Far Point Stead Calendar
- Harvest, herding and hunting
- A Far Point Chronology
- From Sunrise to Starbrow
- Rituals of the Far Place
- Orlanthi rituals to spice up play
- Exile 1614
- A Fragment of Memory
- Tribes of the Alda-Churi
- The Land and its History
- A Visitor from Prax
- Jaxarte’s Holiday Postcard
- Bluefoot Orlanthi
- A Look at the Tovtaros Tribe
- Glorathan Sources
- Andrew Bean tells you where to go next
- 1996 RQ Con Down Under, Melbourne
- 1997 Glorantha Con V, Australia
- Arcanacon II, Australia (1984)
- Gloranthan Songbook (1997)
- On Family Business (1991)
- Questlines II (1998)
- Somewhere in Sartar (1985)
1996, Andrew Bean, AUS, Convention publication, David Dunham, David Hall, Greg Stafford, Jaxarte, John Hughes, Kevin Jacklin, Michael O’Brien, Michael Raaterova, Oliver Dickinson, Penny Love, Peter Metcalfe, Reaching Moon MegaCorp, Sandy Petersen
Page Last updated: 2022-12-01 10:39:44