Skip to content
- The Spirit of the Stream by Martin Crim
- A rare, non-chaotic adventure in Dorastor.
- Red Gaze of the Moon by Nick Brooke
- Phases of the Moon are not a simple matter.
- From the Report on the Pacification of Prax by Mike Dawson
- Secrets about Lunar Strategy in Pavis
- Why Pavis Works by Bryan John Maloney
- Making sense out of a peculiar city.
- The Seven Masks of Pavis by Martin Crim
- Dangerous symbols even scholars know little about.
- Gangs of the Rubble by Mike Dawson
- They aren’t faceless thugs – they’re thugs with personality.
- Inside the Tarsh Gang by Mike Dawson
- These thugs have way too much personality.
- Old Magics of Pavis by Mike Dawson
- Hundreds of years of struggle have left their dangerous detritus.
- Turns of Fortune, Turns of Phrase by Mike Dawson
- War and deprivation do strange things to a culture and a language.
- Praxian Culture by Sandy Petersen & Martin Crim
- Finally! Details about the tribes & peoples
- Urox’s First Trick by Clay Luther
- Orlanth beat him with a stick and a rope, but Storm Bull still tricked Trickster.
1994, Bryan John Maloney, Clay Luther, Codex, Magazine, Martin Crim, Mike Dawson, Nick Brooke, Sandy Petersen, ToC, US