Codex #1 Pavis Special (1994)
- 2 The Spirit of the Stream by Martin Crim. A rare, non-chaotic adventure in Dorastor.
- 8 Red Gaze of the Moon by Nick Brooke. Phases of the Moon are not a simple matter.
- 9 From the Report on the Pacification of Prax by Mike Dawson. Secrets about Lunar Strategy in Pavis
- 11 Why Pavis Works by Bryan John Maloney. Making sense out of a peculiar city.
- 12 The Seven Masks of Pavis by Martin Crim. Dangerous symbols even scholars know little about.
- 15 Gangs of the Rubble by Mike Dawson. They aren’t faceless thugs – they’re thugs with personality.
- 17 Inside the Tarsh Gang by Mike Dawson. These thugs have way too much personality.
- 19 Old Magics of Pavis by Mike Dawson. Hundreds of years of struggle have left their dangerous detritus.
- 21 Turns of Fortune, Turns of Phrase by Mike Dawson. War and deprivation do strange things to a culture and a language.
- 22 Praxian Culture by Sandy Petersen & Martin Crim. Finally! Details about the tribes & peoples
- 31 Urox’s First Trick by Clay Luther. Orlanth beat him with a stick and a rope, but Storm Bull still tricked Trickster.