Among the more interesting (and culturally important) minor gods in Glorantha include:
- Argan Argar, the god of Surface Darkness
- Daga, god of drought
- Donandar, god of music and dance
- Etyries, Lunar goddess of trade
- Framanthe, the soul of the ocean
- Gagarth, the Wild Hunter
- Golod, god of fish and ugliness
- Grain Goddesses, queens of the land
- Heler, god of rain,
- Inora, goddess of mountaintop winter and snow
- Iphara, goddess of fog
- Issaries, god of trade
- Oslira, river goddess
- Pole Star
- Styx, goddess of the river of Death
- Waha, the khan of the Praxian gods
Additionally, most Chaos gods rate as minor – Bagog, Krarsht, Krjalk, Pocharngo, Tyram, Vivamort, Xamalt, etc.
Now some of these gods have huge numbers of worshipers. Oslira has some two hundred thousand worshipers in Peloria. Issaries has even more, but scattered all around the world.
Argan Argar is the second most worshiped troll god, although most of his worshipers are trollkin.
What are the real world god names being used in Glorantha? Styx, Pole Star (Polaris), and Hippo are the main ones.