The Guide to Glorantha contains copious background information on the most important and widespread Gloranthan cultures. These cultures are arranged by their predominant level of social organization: primitive, nomadic, chiefdom, civilized or elder races.
The eight human cultures are:
- The primitive hunter-gatherers represented by the Hsunchen and the Doraddi cultures;
- The nomadic pastoralists, represented by the Praxian culture;
- The bronze-working tribal chiefdoms, represented by the Orlanthi culture; and
- The urban civilizations, represented by the Pelorian, Fonritan, Western, and Kralorelan cultures.
The elder races of Glorantha are:
- The elves or Aldryami – walking sentient plants that have a superficial resemblance to humans;
- The dwarves or Mostali – immortal crafters that seek to repair the World Machine broken by the Gods War;
- The trolls or Uz – creatures of darkness descended from underworld demons and cursed by the gods of Light;
- The Dragonnewts – the mystic dragon-men who endlessly reincarnate with all their memories from their countless past lives.
- History of Malkioni Thought – Brithini and First Age
- Malkioni Q&A (2011)
- Moon Phases Animation (2012)
- New Discoveries about Ingolf Dragonfriend
- The Green Land
- The Seven Lightbringers
- The Seven Steps of the Red Goddess
- Troll Q&A (1999)
- Dragon Pass – A brief outline
- Glorantha in a Nutshell
- Gloranthan Geography
- Gloranthan History
- Gloranthan Mythology
- Gloranthan Readings
- Gloranthan Runes & Fonts
- Gloranthan Sky
- Greg Sez (1997-)
- Online Prosopaedia
- Personalities of Glorantha (1998-99)
- Petersen’s Campaign Log (1984)
- References for Glorantha (2021)
- What is Glorantha?