Its 1617 ST, the Hero Wars, and the times they are a changing.
The question is will your people change with them?
This is the first issue of Gloranthan Adventures, a fanzine of ready made adventures.
In this issue the action takes place in the classic Sartar: Kingdom of heroes setting, with four adventures to test even the hardest of heroes’ mettle.
- The fortress of doors
- The black ziggurat
- Fixing the wrong
- The hurt of the land
Each adventure is written with new players and narrators in mind, so this an ideal way to try the setting out in an evenings worth of play or a short mini-campaign.
Six pre-generated characters so you can just pick up and play.
“Writing gloranthan adventures* which demystifies the creation of your own adventures.
A Sartarite mini-campaign for HeroQuest set in the Fantasy world of Glorantha. Adventure in the clan lands of the Silverwind Clan in this four adventure story arc. Designed to ideal for beginning Narrators and players and as a lead into the Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes book by Moon Design.
- Issue 1 Summer 2010
- By Newt Newport
- Proof readers: Sacha Ratcliffe and Jane Williams
- Art: Cover by Jon hodgson, Back Cover by Xavier Llobet, Simon Bray, Xavier Llobet, Map by Newt Newport
- Thank you: Jeff Richard for support and encouragement.
- HQ2 Print and PDF
- The Story Arc
- Silverwind Clan – an example Clan for use with the adventures
- Rules and stats
- Adventure: The Fortress of Doors
- Adventure: The Black Ziggurat
- Adventure: Fixing the Wrong
- Adventure: The Hurt of the Land
- Pre-generated Characters: Six heroes of the Silverwind clan
- Writing Gloranthan Adventures