- STARRY WISDOM
Published By Chaosium Inc.
- Starry Exarch
- Illumination and Layout Priest
- Brotherhood of Illumination
- Editing Goddess
- Contributing Scholars
- Cover Illumination
We’re very pleased to present Nightgaunt, by Dan Frazier. This piece appears in MYTHOS DREAMLANDS and is the inspiration of the Sorcerer’s Apprentice Dreamlands adventure. Nightgaunt has become an office favorite and Dustin has been known to breakout whistling “A Night on Bald Mountain” by Mussorgsky whenever viewing it. You can contact Don and other steadfast artists through our Artists’ Bazaar in this issue. Thank you, Dan!!
Starry Wisdom is the journal of the Cult of Chaos. Cult memberships are US $25.00, $30.00 Canadian, and $35.00 for other nations. All payments must be made in US dollars. Please call for interplanetary and interdimensional rates.
Mail subscriptions to:
Cult of Chaos
c/o Chaosium Inc.
950 56th ST
Oakland, CA 94608
Write for a free catalog
Visit us on line at Http://www.chaosium.com
- STARRY WISDOM Volume 1 Number 1, Winter 1997 Copyright 1996 Chaosium, inc.
- INQUEST is a trademark of Wizards Press and Gary Shamus Enterprises.
- SHADIS is a trademark of the Alderac Entertainment Group.
Use of any trademark is not a challenge to the trademark or copyright concerned.
For further information about STARRY WISDOM, The Cult of Chaos, or Chaosium products contact Chaosium at (510) 547- 7681, Chaosium@chaosium.com or http://www.chaosium.com
This article was drawn from Starry Wisdom V1 #1, Winter 1997. To regularly receive the newest Starry Wisdom magazine, join the Cult of Chaos
- Starry Wisdom #1 – Starry Wisdom of Glorantha (1997)
- Starry Wisdom #1 – View from Zenith
- Starry Wisdom #1 – Why Chaosium Is (1997)
- Starry Wisdom #1 – Words of Wisdom (1997)
- Starry Wisdom #2 – Inside Arachne Pinata
Page Last updated: 2022-11-24 11:45:35