A Bronze Age Land of Myth & Adventure
A replayable story…
You’ll guide a small clan to survive a hostile world. Play involves actions such as improving pastures, exploration, trading with your neighbors, and raiding. You can even travel to the Otherworld to visit your gods. You also need to deal with crises ranging from plague to diplomatic demands to fractious leaders. Your choices have a politico-economic impact, but consequences might not be obvious for decades.
Six Ages 2 is immensely replayable, thanks to over 600 interactive scenes with multiple outcomes. Short episodes and automatic saving mean you can play even when you only have a minute or two. The built-in saga writes down the story for you. And advisors with distinctive personalities help you track your cows.
…in a magical setting
Like King of Dragon Pass, Six Ages 2 takes place in the mythic world of Glorantha.
Glorantha is a Bronze Age world, similar in many ways to our own. But it exists in a magical universe where the laws of physics are subordinate to the whims of the gods and spirits. To understand Glorantha, leave our mundane world and enter the world of myth. The Sun is a living god, not a nearby star. Countless gods exist, some even more powerful than the Sun, and all have the power to directly affect humanity.
- Continue your clan’s saga from Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind, or start a new one
- Original myths and scenarios by Robin D. Laws, lead writer for King of Dragon Pass and designer of The King in Yellow Roleplaying Game, Feng Shui, Hamlet’s Hit Points and many more
- Gorgeous, high-resolution artwork for every scene
- Choose game difficulty and length, up to three generations
- Focus on finding treasures, winning allies and launching raids, not on the details of food production
- Full VoiceOver support on iOS
Page Last updated: 2024-01-04 12:03:56