The focus of this issue are the wanderers of Imther: the merchants (including trade goods and trade routes) and the tricksters. It also includes: the Cult of Lokarma, the Imtherian goddess of trade; an article on Gloranthan Gems and their lore penned by Martin Crim; the sacred runes of Orlantio, Imther’s premier trickster; and several common tales, including the infamous Cheese War! There are also more stories of the Imtherian Lightbringers and Jannisor.
For those who desire a campaign background, this issue includes the first part of the Imther Campaign from Harald Smith’s personal inhouse campaign set in Amber Fort, a colony along the border of Imther and Balazar, with links to the old Griffin Mountain pack (and also pieces from the Griffin Island pack). This issue is 64 pages at a cost of $6.
Harald Smith, 64 pages, $6.
- Merchants of Imther, by Harald Smith
- The Lore of Gloranthan Gems, by Martin Crim
- A Catalogue of Gloranthan Gems, by Martin Crim
- The Cult of Lokarma, by Harald Smith
- Trickster Stories & Songs, by Harald Smith except where noted
- The Common Myth of Orlantio
- Imtherian Attitudes towards Tricksters by James Polk & Harald Smith
- Bibishar’s Commentary on Orlantics by James Polk
- The Three Great Orlantics by Harald Smith & James Polk
- Gordaval and the Yurmali
- How Cheese Was Made
- The Cheese and the Worm
- The Start of the Great Cheese War
- Dwarfs at Valusi Villa
- The Myths of Imaron & Isildon
- Mythic Cycles continued, by Harald Smith
- Lightbringer’s Cycle
- Jannisor Cycle
- The Imther Campaign, by Harald Smith
- Marginalia by Harald Smith, James Polk, & Martin Crim