A fantasy role playing magazine that originated with the Fantastic Dungeoning Society of Spring Arbor College. The magazine ran for 19 issues, from 1977 to 1980.
The first six issues were published by the Fantastic Dungeoning Society of Spring Arbor College. A compendium of these issues was published in 1978 as The Dungeoneer Compendium.
After the sixth issue, publication was taken up by Chuck Anshell of Anshell Miniatures, who published it until issue 9 when Judges Guild took over.
Issue 19 was a combined issue with The Judges Guild Journal (both names appear on the cover), after which the magazines merged under the title The Dungeoneer’s Journal (following that periodical’s then-current numbering).
It is listed here under Judges Guild for convenience.
More info here:
- JG0084 The Dungeoneer 10 (1979)
- JG0094 The Dungeoneer 11 (1979)
- JG0101 The Dungeoneer 12 (1979)
- JG0115 The Dungeoneer 14 (1979)
- JG0125 The Dungeoneer 15 (1980)
- JG0230 The Dungeoneer 17 (1980)
- JG0390 The Dungeoneer’s Journal 23 (1980)
- JG0470 Dungeoneer’s Journal 25 (1981)