Need resources about Glorantha? Check out what we have below by clicking on the images or the links.
The richness of Glorantha is often enjoyed though role-playing. Glorantha itself is systemless and we have players experiencing the world through HeroQuest, RuneQuest, and 13th Age. Click here to learn more about rules systems and gaming in Glorantha.
The art of Glorantha is unparalleled. This is not your traditional fantasy art. We display images that represent the deep myth and culture. Click here to visit our galleries and artists pages to enjoy the visual splendor.
[column width=”30%” margin_left=”2%” margin_right=”2%”][/column] This is one of our newest areas. Greg Stafford, Jeff Richard, and the other authors have created Glorantha by leveraging their love of history, fiction, myth, and sagas. They have collected some of their favorites in our library section. Check it out. Click here to enjoy the Gloranthan readings.
- A Timeline of Third Age Dragon Pass and the surrounding areas (2021)
- Gloranthan Readings
- Gloranthan Songbook
- Greg Sez (1997-)
- History and Mythology of Glorantha
- Introduction to Runes
- Moon Phases
- Myth: The Birth of the Minotaur
- Notes on the Structure of Glorantha
- Pelandan Cosmology
- Personalities of Glorantha – Blueface the Shaman (1999)
- Personalities of Glorantha – Count Julan
- Personalities of Glorantha – Cragspider the Firewitch (1999)
- Personalities of Glorantha – Fazzur Wideread
- Personalities of Glorantha – Gondo Holst (1999)
- Personalities of Glorantha – Joh Mith
- Personalities of Glorantha – Londra of Londros
- Personalities of Glorantha – Ruric Runespear
- Personality of the Month – Granny Keeneye
- Somewhere in Sartar