Art by Bernard Bittler, text by Greg Stafford
Published 23 Feb 2008
This diagram was originally done by Multisim, the former publisher of Hero Wars and many, many other fine games, in French (and German). I’m not sure who drew it, or where it appeared, but I have always loved it for its visual impact.
Accurate? Of course it is representative, and so VERY accurate. One note: the Red moon is too high. Otherwise, I think this is perfect. I am very pleased to present this work from a great artist and a great publisher.
The picture was originally published in Multisim’s magazine Casus Belli #1.
Bernard Bittler’s art also features in the Guide to Glorantha.
- Dragon Pass – A brief outline
- Glorantha Core Rune Font
- Glorantha in a Nutshell
- Glorantha Runes
- History of Dragon Pass in the Second Age
- History of Malkioni Thought – Brithini and First Age
- How Argan Argar Courted Esrola
- Introduction to Gloranthan Mythology and History
- Maps of Glorantha
- Mythical Age Maps
- New Discoveries about Ingolf Dragonfriend
- References for Glorantha (2021)
- Some Gods
- The Enerali circa 130 ST
- The Green Land
- The Missionaries
- The Movable Ephemeris and the Gloranthan Sky
- The Origins of Writing
- The Plundering of Aron
- The Seven Lightbringers
- The Silver Age and the Dawn
- The Story of The Summons of Evil (1992, 2015)
- Third Age of Glorantha
- Types of Heroquests (2008)
- What is the Third Age History of the Sun Dome Temple in Sartar (2008)