Glorantha is an action-packed world of adventure. Gods and Goddesses struggle here, with nations of people nothing but their pawns. The stormy tribes of Dragon Pass with their brutal but honest Storm God struggle against the Lunar Empire, led by the imperial Sun God and devious Moon Goddess.
Glorantha is an exciting world of heroes. Legends are being made by great individuals, many who are not even human beings. Some heroes and heroines serve the gods, other fight against them.
Glorantha is colorful and full of magic. Supernatural animals are found, ranging from all-powerful dragons to seven types of merfolk and the Goddess of Lions.
Glorantha is immense. If explored, it has different worlds and dimensions, whole realms where Gods, spirits and sorcerous powers come from .
Glorantha is both familiar and bizarre. It has dwarfs, but they are beings of stone who manifest rigid inflexible laws of creation, trolls who are ancient and terrifying beings of darkness, while elves are beings who are intelligent, mobile plants. Glorantha is full of surprises.
Glorantha is as deep as you want it to be, or not. Hackers and choppers have what they want, while scholars and mythologists have a vast playground of new stories, legends and myths to enjoy.
The map describes the northern continent of Genertela, home to the Lunar Empire of Peloria and Dragon Pass (the land between Peloria, Maniria and the Wastes).
If you want to discuss the World of Glorantha, we strongly recommend that you check out the World of Glorantha YahooGroup.
- Affairs At Dusk
- Dara Happan Sacred Alphabet
- Dragon Pass
- Enemy Gods
- Finval and the Magic Game
- Glorantha Core Rune Font
- Glorantha Rune Magic
- Heler, the Great Rain
- Heroes & Immortals
- History of Dragon Pass in the Second Age
- History of Malkioni Thought – Brithini and First Age
- How Argan Argar Courted Esrola
- Hsunchen Peoples of Genertela
- Ingolf Dragonfriend
- Introduction to Gloranthan Mythology and History
- Map of Glorantha
- Myth of the Month – Mountain Stories
- Mythical Age Maps
- Myths – Vingkotling Myths
- Sartar clan generator
- Some Gods
- Some Myths
- Some Pamaltelan Creation Mythology
- The Drinking Giant’s Cauldron
- The Enerali circa 130 ST
- The Gloranthan Cosmos
- The Green Land
- The Making of the Storm Tribe
- The Missionaries
- The Movable Ephemeris and the Gloranthan Sky
- The Origins of Writing
- The Perfect Sky, revised
- The Plundering of Aron
- The Seven Lightbringers
- The Silver Age and the Dawn
- The Summons of Evil
- Third Age of Glorantha
- Three Documents, One Event
- Types of Heroquests
- Understanding Windstop and Esrolia
- Vithela and the East Isles
- What is the Third Age History of the Sun Dome Temple in Sartar