Submitted by Jeff on Thu, 05/04/2012 – 07:46
March and April sure ended up being BUSY! In the last month:
- We released Pavis: Gateway to Adventure! What a massive book! 416 pages not only updating the classic books of Pavis, Sun County, and the River of Cradles, but adding so much new material. We are really proud of this book and hope you will be as well.
- My wife and I got our newest addition to our family. Our daughter was born right before we had initially hoped to release Pavis (resulting in a several week delay) and making things a little hectic on my side. If you tried to email me recently and got no response – now you know why!
So what’s up next?
- Wyrms Footnotes #15. With articles on Far Point, Sun Dome County, Gloranthan warfare, the Upland Marsh, stories of the House of Sartar, a Sandy Petersen scenario seed, and much much more. In layout as we speak.
- Gloranthan Bestiary, by Pete Nash. A completely new (or is that radically old-fashioned) approach to fictional bestiaries for RPGs. Greg and I are editing the manuscript, and I will be commissioning art for this very soon.
- The Guide to Glorantha. I’m almost done with the manuscript and am starting the process of commissioning art and maps. This is the book you’ve been waiting for since 1988 – all of Glorantha in one book. As a result, it is going to be a big book – about the same size as Pavis.
- The Coming Storm, by Ian Cooper. The adventures in Sartar continue amongst the Cinsina tribe near Jonstown. The death of the gods, werewolves, a trip to the Underworld, war, and rebellion. And lots lots more. In editing.
- HeroQuest Horror, by Bruce Baugh. More on this soon!
Submitted by GhostWolf69 on Tue, 10/04/2012 – 10:55.
Congrats on the family addition! I’m a big fan of good news! 🙂
Submitted by Pruneau on Thu, 05/04/2012 – 11:40.
Congratulations with the bundle of Joy!
- 15 Sun Dome Temples
- A Sense of Scale
- Art and Culture and a Fantasy World
- Art Direction for Cover of the Guide
- Bearded Storm and Hagodereth, and Wyters
- Characters from Sartar Games
- Coins of Glorantha Part 1
- Coins of Glorantha Part 2
- Coming Soon Sartar Companion
- Concept Art Sartar Kingdom Heroes
- Convention Chimériades 2009
- Convention Schedule 2012
- Dad How Good Am I
- Dara Happan Depictions of the Orlanthi Gods
- Detailing Glorantha
- Draft Character Sheets for Sartar
- Draft Clan Profile Sheets for Sartar
- East Wilds And Dragon Pass
- Four Major Cultures Genertela
- Genertela at the Dawn
- Glorantha Convention Calendar 2010
- Glorantha Maps
- Gloranthan Wiki
- Going to London Dragonmeet?
- Greater Lunar Empire
- Guide text Finished
- Hearts in Glorantha
- Heortling Mythology goes to the printers
- Heracles Another Name
- Heroquest and Glorantha at Eternal Con 2010
- Historical Atlas Glorantha, Part III
- Historical Atlas Glorantha, Part IV
- Historical Atlas of Genertela, Part II
- King of Dragon Pass Available
- Late Golden Age
- Loskalm Art Direction
- Making a Lunar Empire Map for the Guide
- Malkioni Sorcery
- Much on my Plate
- New Myth of the Month – Moveable Ephemeris And Gloranthan Sky
- Quick Summary of Gloranthan Cultures: Part 1, Orlanthi Dragon Pass And the Holy Country
- Quick Summary of Gloranthan Cultures: Part 2, Westerners
- Quick Summary of Gloranthan Cultures: Part 3
- Ropecon 2011
- Ropecon 2011 Heroes And More
- Route to Battle Valley
- Sartar Coming Soon
- Sartar Companion Preview
- Sartar Cover
- Sartar Here
- Sartar Kingdom Heroes Available at Dragonmeet, London
- Seshnela Art Direction
- Seven Fantasy Must Reads
- Sizing Art for Moon Design products
- Some Fronelan Population And Cultural Details
- Theyalan Art Direction
- What Moon Design is Working on Right Now
- Xeotam Dialogues
- Yolp Mountains