Moon Design 2009 Glorantha HQ2 PDF
This scenario requires that the Narrator has Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes and the HeroQuest Core Rules. It takes place before or during the events described in the Colymar Campaign (in Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes). It assumes the players are members of the Orlmarth Clan of the Colymar tribe and requires some modifications if the players belong to a different clan; more if they belong to a different tribe. This scenario introduces two recurring villains into the campaign: Darsten Black Oak and Erianda the Red. They are “bosses” working for the two main bosses of the Colymar Campaign: King Blackmor and Tatius the Bright.
This is different from the Apple Lane I remember!
Apple Lane was originally written as a supplement for RuneQuest back in 1978. Since then, far more has been discovered about Glorantha, especially Sartar. This scenario “re-imagines” the classic Apple Lane of 1978, updating it for Gloranthan HeroQuest.
- Adventurer Sheets
- Guide to Glorantha Kickstarter
- HeroQuest Glorantha
- ISS2001 HeroQuest Core Rules (2009)
- ISS2002 Sartar, Kingdom of Heroes (2009)
- ISS2003 Sartar Companion (2010)
- ISS2004 Pavis: Gateway to Adventure (2012)
- King of Sartar: How one Man Became a God 2nd Ed.
- Kralorelan Overview
- Moon Design Glorantha Classics (1999-2005)
- Moon Design Kickstarters
- Mostali art direction
- Pelorian Art Direction
- Praxian Overview
- Prince of Sartar
- Sartar: A Player’s Primer Campaign Pack
- Sartar: Clan Questionnaire Campaign Pack
- Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes
- Subscribe to Podcast
- Tales of Mythic Adventure Podcast
- Western Overview